Business Finance- Technology
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 28 Nov 17 2017-11-28
Our client is an Asian bank with strong footprints in the region. They are looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner supporting the Technology division to join their team based here in Singapore. This is an exciting opportunity leading a team with high visibility and accessibility to Business Heads providing strategic insight on the operations.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working very closely with the Head of Technology and Operations, you are required to capitalise on your business knowledge and be able to advise the business on cost and expenditure, refine allocation methodologies/ develop unit rates for charge-outs etc. You will be tasked with drawing up financial forecasts, budgets and cost plans on a 5 year time frame, support business proposals for new business initiatives. You will be the trusted Finance Business Partner, providing meaningful insights and recommendations to the business and a team lead in managing a small team.
• Qualified Accountant or Degree in Accountancy
• 10-12 years of relevant experience
• Strong understanding of technology and operations processes
• Experience people manager
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• A good communicator with ability to influence stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783