Business Development Manager, International Clients
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for Business Development Manager, International Banking. Job Description
This role is responsible for proactively acquire new business and new to bank customers for International Banking segment with specified service standards. Key Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- To participate in Priority Banking marketing and promotional activities for new to bank customer acquisition.
- To source and call on individual prospects
- To ensure all acquired New to Bank customers are adequately funded to meet the Priority & International Banking qualified status
- To organise and conduct sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organisations.
- To solicit referrals from other parts of SCB e.g. Other Relationship Managers. from SME, New Business etc.
- To assist in building an information database on new to bank Priority Banking customers to support relationship building.
- To maximize cross sell opportunities together with the Relationship Managers.
- To ensure adherence to account opening and sales process and stringent service standards are in compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- In consultation with the Business Head and Team Leader, draw up monthly plans for achieving/exceeding targets to meet new business and customer acquisition goals for the team.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
- To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Group Policy and Standards, local laws, external regulatory authorities and cross border country guidelines of the Bank.
Rewarding good performance
- Minimum 2 -3 years of acquisition sales experience in the banking and financial industry
- Strong background on the multi racial, overseas working experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required especially in the corresponding markets served (native language equivalent capability)
- Strong Networking and Relationship-building skill
- High drive for results
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, Creative and think out of the box
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one.