- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 09 Nov 17
Business Development Manager, International Clients
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Business Development Manager, International Clients
This role is responsible for proactively acquire new business and new to bank customers for Priority Banking and International Banking segment with specified service standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* To participate in Priority Banking marketing and promotional activities for new to bank customer acquisition.
* To source and call on individual prospects
* To ensure all acquired New to Bank customers are adequately funded to meet the Priority & International Banking qualified status
* To organise and conduct sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organisations.
* To solicit referrals from other parts of SCB e.g. Other Relationship Managers. from SME, New Business etc.
* To assist in building an information database on new to bank Priority Banking customers to support relationship building.
* To maximize cross sell opportunities together with the Relationship Managers.
* To ensure adherence to account opening and sales process and stringent service standards are in compliance with local regulatory requirements.
* In consultation with the Business Head and Team Leader, draw up monthly plans for achieving/exceeding targets to meet new business and customer acquisition goals for the team.
* To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
* To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Group Policy and Standards, local laws, external regulatory authorities and cross border country guidelines of the Bank.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications and Skills
* Minimum 2 -3 years of acquisition sales experience in the banking and financial industry
* Strong background on the multi racial, overseas working experience
* Strong Networking and Relationship-building skill
* High drive for results
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills
* Resourceful, Creative and think out of the box
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.