Business Development Manager, Business Banking
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for Business Development Manager, Business Clients Job Description
The role holder is primarily responsible for the pro-active prospecting and acquisition of new to bank customers, through the direct sales of the Bank's SME products such as Business Instalment Loans, Business Overdraft. Key Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Work closely with the Team Leader/Manager to develop and implement sales and service strategies to achieve (and if possible to exceed) committed targets in SME products.
- To develop the business portfolio through acquisition of new to bank customers.
- Generation of new leads for new business and new prospects via sales promotions, out-marketing calls, presentations/seminars ,actively building alliances and partnership with the Agencies like Spring Singapore , EDB , ASME - EDC and other business associations.
- To increase share of wallet through excellent service and understanding of customer needs and actively acquire new relationships leveraging on value propositions as key enablers.
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitor offerings, and conduct regular market updates and follow-up activities for target customer groups.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to fulfil client requests and needs e.g. recommendation of credit and administrative follow-ups , handling customer issues and complaints.
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, KYC, FAA, local laws and regulations and other controls and procedures of the Bank.
- A degree and / or relevant professional qualifications / experience.
- Minimum 1 year (s) of experience in the related field with demonstrable knowledge of banking practices and financial products.
- Favourable track record in sales or demonstrated ability to achieve strong sales performance.
- Focused and highly achievement-orientated.
- Pleasant disposition with excellent interpersonal, communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to establish a service culture.
- Good product knowledge/selling skills.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..