Business Development Manager - Financial Crime / Payments / Business Information
- $100,000 – $160,000 base + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Licence No: 16S7907
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
My client is a leading global technology vendor that specialises in providing large complex Risk and Compliance solutions across the financial services/Corporate and Governance sectors. They are thoughts leaders within the work of Financial Technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the top vendors in the market. The role will be based in either their newly opened Singapore office and you will be charged with driving new business sales across APAC.
As the Snr Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing the business and increasing its market share. You will look at creating and implementing new business strategies that will increase their business presence and revenues across Asia. The role will be dealing with leads and new business opportunities from cradle to grave selling large complex enterprise GRC solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an extremely strong track record as a successful new business sales hunter within the Financial Markets space. You will need to have the ability to lead a team across multiple product verticals and to drive multi-million $ new business sales across the region. You must have a proven track of selling large complex GRC or Cyber risk solutions in Asia and understand how risk is measured across the financial markets
Ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record of hunting new business and winning at C-Level. Selling large ticket GRC software solutions.
- Strong experience in the banking and finance area and software licensing, gained in either a client or vendor environment.
- Good understanding of the regulatory changes – Basel III & IV, EMIR, IFRS9, SA-CCR, FRTB and Solvency II current Regulations, Credit & Counterparty Risk
- Have a strong network in the financial markers space across the APAC regions