Established corporate services provider in town area
MAIN PURPOSES OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivery of agreed new business revenue
- Develop new markets and services
- Develop sales strategies to increase clienteles growth
- Development/evolution of, and adherence to, business development strategy and plans.
- Development of productive relationships with colleagues
- Adherence to risk management and compliance requirements and company policy and procedures.
- Develop relevant technical and product knowledge.
- Uphold company’s values, act as a role model for the team and represent self internally and externally with the highest standards of professionalism.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Delivery of agreed revenue and client acquisition targets:
- Delivery of new business revenue target as agreed annually.
- Carry out individual business development strategy in selected markets.
- Meet activity targets for number of meetings.
- Operate within agreed cost budgets.
- Upkeep of ongoing sales pipeline list: drive conversion of pipelines to business wins.
- Organized events for clients’ engagement.
Contribution to business development strategy and plans:
- Contribute to overall strategy for business development covering all business lines.
- Create programme of activities in accordance with agreed budget.
- Contribute to wider Marketing plan and PR strategy.
- Participate in local activities and social media strategy.
- Create focused list of intermediaries and prioritise engagement. Deliver various presentations/product information to intermediaries and potential new clients at their locations.
- Review and develop plans as circumstances evolve.
Development of relationships within company:
- Develop and enhance existing relationships with colleagues, both amongst the BD community and in administration functions.
- Attend company’s marketing events and development modules as appropriate.
- Contribute to the cross-sell initiative.
Risk management and compliance:
- Remain fully aware of and comply with personal and company’s obligations under all Singapore law, regulatory requirements and regulatory guidance notes, in particular to anti-money laundering, tax evasion and the countering terrorist financing.
- Maintain familiarity with Singapore regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Effective liaison with the Compliance function.
Develop relevant technical and product knowledge:
- Develop and maintain sufficient product knowledge to promote all aspects of company’s products and services.
- Carry out training programmes for self.
- Conduct training and development for staff where appropriate.
Uphold company’s values, act as a role model for the team and represent self internally and externally with highest standards of professionalism:
- To uphold company’s values by promoting a culture of professionalism and teamwork.
- To have a good understanding of company’s overall vision and direction.
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience in the corporate services industry.
- Preferably degree holder in relevant discipline.
- Strong technical knowledge of the corporate services, private client trust, and funds administration industry.
- Strong sales and closing skills.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory and compliance regime.
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic; professional, approachable, results oriented, decisive.
Please send us your resume to email@example.com