To achieve New Sales Revenue (NSR) targets through New-to-Bank client acquisitions, and active cross-selling of BB products
As a Business Development Manager, in addition to providing team support to your counterparts, you will be expected to actively acquire New-to-Bank (NTB) relationships and cross-sell the entire suite of BB products to meet and exceed quarterly sales targets as stipulated in the “Quarterly Scorecard” as well as ensure that the NTBs acquired by yourself
- Familiar with customer due diligence processes including FATCA adherence.
- Familiar with basic working capital financing cycle and products for operating entities.
- Familiar with basic mortgage financing principles including TDSR framework and applications.
- Keen understanding of adherence to credit underwriting requirements.
- Knowledge of competitive environment in order to position Bank’s products appropriately.
- Keen negotiation and closing skills.
ROC No.: 201135949D | EA Licence No.: 12C5536
EA Reg. No.: R2096051
EAP: Priti Dubey