Our client, a leading international insurance company is looking for experienced Business Development executive to join them.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Manage/grow the existing affinity programs - Car Dealers, Maid Program, Money Smart, etc. and develop more new affinity programs for all Personal lines products
- Oversee FA channels
- Help to manage and grow the distribution channel
- Work closely with the Head of GI to achieve the targets from above programs in congruent with the GI's overall objective.
- Ensure compliance with required control in place
- Responsible for promoting an environment where a risk management culture can flourish.
- Create and maintain a risk management environment that ensures risks taken by the function are identified, assessed and frequently monitored, managed and reported against.
- Ensure key risks have been identified, measured, monitored, managed and reported.
- Ensure full understanding of Fair Dealing Outcomes and one's own accountability in delivering these outcomes as applicable to the role.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 7 years of experience in the in GI insurance sales or a sales management role
- Preferred experience in B-to-B business, account management and relationships building
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements in relation to GI products i.e GI Motor, Travel, Home, and Personal Accident
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify key issues and recommend practical solution.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly adaptable to changes
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.