• 8 years of technology experience with at least 4 years hands-on technical roles in the field and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Proven working experience as a data analyst, with experience in large data warehousing and Hadoop implementation projects in financial services industry
• Good functional knowledge of Retail bank, Wholesale & Global Markets products & business processes
• Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
• Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
• Good background in data technologies including streaming, real-time analytics, real-time events processing, decisioning and offer management
• Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, MS-Visio, MS-Excel and MS-Project.
• Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
• Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications.
• Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
• Work with business users to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
• Define and document business functions and processes, functional requirements. Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc. Write detailed universally understood processes/steps/requirements for use in development and training
• Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
• Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support quality deliverables.
• Assist the project team in issue resolution to meet the requirements and timelines
• Define the training materials, and conduct formal system and user training sessions; facilitate train-the-trainer approach. Assist in training/mentoring other staff on the project
• Anticipate, analyze, address and resolve any functional or non-functional issues or risks either independently or together with the relevant stakeholders and propose alternative solutions as necessary
Interested applicants please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org