European MNC | Based in Singapore; APAC coverage | Finance Business Partnering with Senior Stakeholders and Commercial Leaders.
You will work closely with the regional and global stakeholders, manage the implementation of Financial Planning & Analysis solutions and help deliver on the financial objectives set for the APAC region.
- Plan and direct the Financial Planning & Analysis sub-function, monitor business performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data
- Conduct comparable analysis of internal financial plans
- 5+ years of business finance or relevant experience in an international organization.
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques, with strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions, financial ERP/software e.g. SAP, BI
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- CPA/CA preferred
- Good business acumen
- Experience in working with multi-country stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives
For a confidential discussion, please email your resume, including an Executive Summary to Evelyn Jong-Sachs (EA Registration No. R1110673) at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.