Business Continuity Manager
- Attractive Package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- T+O+M , EA Licence No: R1105397
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
A leading global Investment Management company is seeking to recruit a Business Continuity Manager in the Singapore office. The Business Continuity Management Team is responsible for providing management, coordination and guidance across the Company. Key words: Business Continuity Management, Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery Plans, ISO22301
- Maintaining and testing Crisis Management Plans and Business Continuity Plans for each of the global locations.
- Maintain ISO22301 standards where applicable across appropriate locations.
- Coordinating the development, maintenance, review and testing of Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans for each business unit.
- Coordinating the development, maintenance, review and testing of Infrastructure Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Maintaining and operating an emergency communication system that is used to contact people affected by a disruptive event.
- Undertake Business Impact Analysis for all areas to gather and analyse the key requirements from business areas.
- Assist with ongoing incident management preparation and active participation should any event occurs.
- The candidate will have a broad range of Business Continuity experience, ideally in the financial services sector.
- A good communicator, the candidate must demonstrate and ability to motivate and influence directors and other staff to maintain an overall Business Continuity capability that always satisfies the business needs.
- Working knowledge of international Business Continuity standards ISO 22301
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
Key words: Business Continuity Management, Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery Plans, ISO22301