Business Compliance Service Manager (Reviewer)
The incumbent is required to review and carry out surveillance work on Corporate accounts (EmB) to manage the risks pertaining to anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing or economic and trade sanctions.
The Business Compliance Service Manager is expected to be accurate, thorough and detailed in his/her analysis of account transactions. When there is a transaction or event that poses a risk to the bank (whether reputational or potential breach of law, sanction of regulation) he/she is expected to identify the risk and recommend/take remedial action to mitigate the risk. He/she is required to complete the reviews in a timely manner before stipulated deadline.
The job scope of the Business Compliance Service Manager (Reviewer) includes:
- Perform various types of triggering event reviews on customer accounts
- Liaise with customers to obtain updated information
- File UTRs and recommend relationship strategy
- Contribute to developing and ensuring a compliant culture within the business users
- Conduct research via available Bank systems and commercial databases as well as internet
- Interface with relevant units and the business in regards to compliance reviews, investigation, as well as other ad-hoc projects
- Proficiency in MS office applications / World check / Factiva
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Ability to articulate thought process clearly
- Ability to multi-task