Business Application Developer
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Apr 19
Application Developers plays a critical role in project management teams. The Business Application Developers work closely with business analysts and project managers and involve in all phases of the development life cycle. We have a new position open for Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and the Philippines:
· Prepare specialized code as required to enable application development
· Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
· Complete testing and gather feedback to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed applications
· Identify, categorize, parse out and articulate problems that occur in applications
· Prepare and product releases of software components by providing application support and problem resolution to minimize the impact of application related services outages
Qualification and Requirements:
· Degree in Computer Science/Infocomm Technology
· Two years of experience in programming, eg Java, VB or SQL development
· Knowledge in reporting tools or banking domain will be an advantage
· Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and deliver high-quality work to deadlines; attention to detail
· Operationally in tune with the business with a keen eye for analysis and details
· Strong communication and presentation skills (oral and written); fluency in English, and/or Mandarin
What you'll get
· Competitive salary: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
· Benefits: We offer each individual employee and their family a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by One Aston
· Training and Learning: Milestones KPIs with supported training and learning programmes and skill development for professional development.
· Open Paid Time-Off: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
· Paid Maternity and Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
· People-Centred Culture: Our employees are our most valuable resource, and the heart of our organization
· Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
· Convenience: Raffles Place