We’re setting ourselves up to be Australia’s No. 1 Bank and we have an exciting change agenda ahead Westpac International within the International CFO division is recruiting a Business Analyst, experienced in delivering a wide range of local and global regulatory change projects in the Banking sector. This role supports the Regulatory Reporting Team to implement high quality business requirements and solutions in Axiom reporting tool to meet regulatory requirements.
1. Customer Experience
- Provide support to Regulatory Reporting Team on returns generated through Axiom reporting tool.
- Implement changes required by MAS / Axiom.
- Collaborate with business to migrate new returns to Axiom reporting tool.
- Perform data analysis by accessing the data requirements for new returns, including mapping the business functions to the data, perform data reconciliations and gap analysis.
- Responsible to analyse and define detailed functional and non-functional requirements based on business requirements.
- Develop functional requirements and obtain timely sign-off by all stakeholders for implementation of new returns.
- Monitor and manage risks /issues related to new requirements.
- Improve existing controls against the data quality and governance requirements.
2. People & Team:
- Transition functional and non-functional requirements to System Analysts and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for development.
- Individually autonomous with the ability to monitor delivery of key business or change requirements.
- Collaborate with business users and Technology team for enhancements and changes.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent data analysis, requirements gathering and functional design skills.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven team player and self-starter to drive change and delivery. Strong
- Knowledge with MS Excel and Oracle SQL.
- Knowledge in Axiom reporting tool preferred.
- 10+ years of experience with banking and regulatory reporting.
- Business Analysis experience.
- Experience in design and implementation of high-quality business requirements and solutions.
- Experience working with banking data management capabilities across regions and enterprise functions.
Helpful - Passionate about providing a great customer experience
Ethical - Trusted to do the right thing
Leading Change - Determined to make it better and be better
Performing - Accountable to get it done.
Simple - Inspired to keep it simple and easy