Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a project professional to join our Singapore team. The role will be on rolling contract basis.
- Participate in the Operations stream management to revamp the IT platform of Wealth Management across Asian and international markets
- Drive convergence of key processes across European and Asian locations.
- Prepare steering committees, monitor action plans, liaise with various stakeholders in Europe and Asia.
- Process design and documentation, liaising with business experts.
- Organise meetings, workshops, prepare presentation documents, meeting minutes, assist business lead
- Bachelor's degree or above in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of consulting experience, preferable Wealth Management industry
- Prior experience in Operations, Tax, banking processes design and documentation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English is mandatory
Interested candidates please send your application to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.