Business Analyst, Treasury Front Office (Group Operations & Technology)
- Act as a SME in the respective domains with sufficient knowledge to interact, solicit requirements, and advise senior-level business users
- Work very closely with business users and project team members on solutioning/project initiation, implementation and post-implementation support
- Support the IT Relationship Managers with analysis and support in the business development, proof of concepts, and developing various solution approaches to meet the business strategies
- Lead solutioning effort and help develop compelling and innovative solutions while complying with existing standards, guidelines, and processes
- Perform Business Analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users. Suggest alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes
- Verify that the user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases.
- Collaborate with IT teams to resolve issues. Work with Solution Architects, Technology Infra, Systems Analysts, and Source system support teams to produce high quality deliverables
- Front Office Business Analyst with understanding of derivatives products
- Good Understanding of front to back trade flow (Pricing, trade capture, Risk/ P & L reporting, Settlement)
- Analysis of Financial products, related models and Risk profiles
- Prior hands on experience on Murex Front office or Risk modules.
- Familiarity in Uncleared Margin Rules, FRTB would be an added advantage.
- Work with users to scope and implement their business/ functional requirements
- Min 5 years of experience in Treasury support/ Financial Industry