This is a Business BA role that will require engagement with relevant business stakeholders for the initiatives in the approved scope and then work closely with the delivery team as well as relevant Technology partners.
The individual is required to have the ability to project manage small to medium initiatives. This will involve leading implementation of regional roll outs in parallel with other sub-streams.
- Responsible for front to back of Repo product lines
- Handle delivery through the entire project lifecycle
- Be the key point of contact with the business (desk/market heads, desk management team)
- Participate in the continuous improvement of project and governance processes
- To focus on the Business Solutions & Business Process streams
- Proven Business Analysis experience ideally in a Change the Business function, experience of working in projects, and project managing small initiatives
- Domain knowledge of Fixed Income and Repo processing within financial markets is a must (including triparty and securities lending)
- Experience implementing Repo trading on a recognised Repo trading platform will be highly regarded (e.g.: Murex, Calypso, FIS APEX, ION Anvil, Bloomberg, etc.)
- Good documentation skills: Analyse - BRD / Functional Requirements; Test - Test Plans, SIT & UAT Packs; and Implementation - Process Maps, Training Material, Communications
- Solid understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures