Business Analyst (TAP)
As the Business Analyst of the Advisory Competency, the role holder works hand in hand with the Competency leads, business users, Operation users, internal IT team members and other stakeholders
The candidate must have strong solution design and business analysis Technology background. He/ she will need to build strong relationships and partnerships with all stakeholders in order to deliver the technology solutions. Job Description
Qualifications Job Requirements
- Organize meetings or workshops to interview or discuss with users, subject matter experts to understand business requirements and where necessary, worked with the business subject matter experts to produce business workflow for producing Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Specifications Document (FSD) in alignment to IT roadmap and strategies
- Help prioritize business requirements together with the business lead(s) vis-à-vis project constraints on time and budget (i.e. prioritizing important/high impact requirements for inclusion in the release scope in alignment to the timebox and moneybox of the project).
- Articulate the business requirements to vendor; provide effort estimation with 100% coverage of the business requirement relevant to vendor delivery.
- Work as a solutions manager with the Technology Development team and/or Solution Architects and/or vendor to deliver prototypes (when relevant) and evaluate together with business users to align expectations and to lock down requirements.
- Coordinating the cross-functional team members and activities for business work streams or entire change and technology implementation initiatives while ensuring all business requirements are addressed within functional specifications and report the progress to the Project Manager and/or functional stream leads accordingly.
- Support Business Leads or user representatives in the preparation of training plans or materials, user manual
- Support the Test managers in the review of test artefacts like test plan, test scenarios, test cases and data
*LI - Kit
- 10+ years in Technology development environment / Business solution analysis for technology platform, preferably in professional/ financial services industry
- Work closely with internal IT teams, business users specially with Product team and other internal stakeholders
- Experience in advisory platform is preferred
- Knowledge in portfolio performance, attribution and valuation
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to the demands of a diverse culture
- Good analytical skills, positive attitude and good learning ability with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and demonstrated ability working independently and under minimum supervision
- Comfortable challenging ideas and working with disparate groups to bring about consensus. Experienced negotiator and skilled in conflict resolution
- Good communication skill, team player and good analytical skill
- Candidate should possess good understanding of project