Business Analyst (GI Frontend)
Reporting to the Head, Business Solutions, the Business Analyst (GI Frontend) is responsible for ensuring highly efficient and user-friendly frontend features for the website pages and mobile applications and also responsible to assist in the daily operations.
He/she will gather and analyze frontend business requirements and work closely with IT department and vendors to develop new applications or enhancements. The Job
- Collaborate with business users, IT department and vendors to design and develop functionalities and innovative design solutions for frontends.
- Assist business users in the development of business requirement documentations and clearly communicate those requirements to the technical team.
- To ensure that implementations on website pages and mobile applications (iOS, Android) comply with the Corporate Identity standards of the Company and improvements in user experience for the frontends.
- Support users and maintain parameter settings on application systems. Attends to errors and issues arising from daily business operations, and liaise with the technical team to ensure timely resolutions and minimise business disruptions
- Administers user system access privileges in the systems.
- Develops test plans and conducts testing. Perform and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the business users.
- Maintain documentation for system enhancements and deployments
- Co-ordination and rollout of platform releases with business users
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks; and
- Highlight any potential concerns/risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- To assist in any ad hoc task as may be assigned.