Antaes is looking for a Messaging and Collaboration Expert to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 230 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Perform business analysis and/or acting as point of contact with product owners and various business representatives
- Producing General/Detailed Functional Specification and communicating to project teams
- Responsible for enhancing the product backlog with detailed specifications
- Clarify and communicate the specifications to the Product owners and developments teams
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing user requirement and impact analysis during Project preparation phase
- Clarify and coordinate with development team for IT estimation
- Responsible for proper documentation of functional and non-functional specifications
- Review test cases of SIT tester
- Prepare and support UAT
- Exchange functional solutions to BA Chapter
- Contribute to support / incident analysis as required
- Ensure that risks and issues are escalated to line manager
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience for a similar role in Financial Services
- 5+ years of overall experience performing business analysis professional software engineering
- Good knowledge of Portfolio Management, Pretrade checks, Suitability frameworks and market data is necessary.
- JIRA and Confluence knowledge is required
- Detail oriented and good documentation skill is required
- You speak and write English fluently. Having a good knowledge of French is a plus to interact with users and stakeholders in France, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Monaco.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology is expected.
- Experienced in Waterfall and Scrum methodology
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- High level of professionalism, patience and maturity
- Team player
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered