Business Analyst (Credit Risk)
Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- To understand the vision of the project which aims in achieving the bank's strategic initiative to digitalize the credit application processes for our customers, and find solutions to solve business problems.
- To work closely with credit risk teams, gathering and analysing requirements specifications/data mappings.
- To lead and liaise with stakeholders and tech partners to resolve project impediments.
- To provide guidance on data analysis/profiling to identify gaps in user requirements.
- To collaborate with our tech partners, build and maintain credit risk systems.
- To ensure deliverables meet project schedules and requirements.
- To plan and prioritize the list of enhancements and releases.
- To review test plans, ensure quality and completeness.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the credit risk processes
- Good business knowledge on banking products such as trade finance, loans and derivatives
- Practical experience with Access and SQL database
- Experience with Agile methodology and project management
- Highly motivated and organised, with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills, able to drive project delivery on time
- Good people management skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.