- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 22 Nov 17
Business Analyst (Consumer Banking)
Business Analyst (Consumer Banking)• Act as a SME in the respective domains with sufficient knowledge to interact, solicit requirements, and advise senior-level business users
• Work very closely with business users and project team members on solutioning/project initiation, implementation and post-implementation support
• Lead solutioning effort and help develop compelling and innovative solutions while complying with existing standards, guidelines, and processes
• Perform Business Analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users. Suggest alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes
• Verify that the user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases.
• Collaborate with IT teams to resolve issues. Work with Solution Architects, Data Modelers, Systems Analysts, and Source system support teams to produce high quality deliverables
• Drive user requirement, document and obtain a signed off.
• Develop functional specification and obtain a signed off.
• Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Troubleshoot functional issues encountered during UAT
• At least 4-5 years of experience working in Wealth Management Technology / branch related applications as well as consumer banking systems
• Good understanding of Stocks, Fixed Income, Funds , Options, & Structured Products for front, middle and back office transaction processing
• Experience in defining business analysis and, solution standards and processes.
• Previous experience with platforms such as Triple A will be considered an advantage.