A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Business Analyst (Data Remediation, Business Sustainment Operations) to join their team. The successful applicant will drive data remediation projects for new HK Regulatory and mandatory requirements.
About the team
Business Sustainment Operations (BSO) supports the Client Onboarding Management Team in the management and execution of a wide range of strategic and tactical initiatives and control agenda across Asia Bank Onboarding teams.
- Drive data remediation projects for new HK Regulatory and mandatory requirements in 2022.
- Undertake KYC updates in a timely basis and ensure they are performed to meet the required quality and detail standards as required by Policy & Procedures
- Ensure necessary KYC docs are attached to the client’s CDD in line with policy and procedures
- Perform data entry for data remediation and data is aligned with Client Documents.
- Develop understanding of how data is captured in various downstream systems
- Prepare data by acquiring data from multiple sources
- Work closely with Onboarding SMEs to prioritize remediation
- Publish regular status update reports to management
- Identify, Develop and implement automaton solutions
- Identify and Implement process improvement opportunities
Experience / Exposure
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance / Business or equivalent disciplines
- Experience in Wealth Management Onboarding process
- Understanding of Client Onboarding process and KYC Process
- Experience in KYC data remediation projects
- Experience in client documentation and update of party demographics and authority set up would be preferable
- Strong understanding of MS Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making , and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and local language (written / verbal) as appropriate
- Open minded, able to share information, knowledge and expertise with peers and team members
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496