BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ JOB DESCRIPTION
As a key member of the Division, BA Chapter Lead will lead the team of talented BAs and Testers in the CX division and potentially contribute as a business analyst in a squad. As a chapter lead
- Facilitate the establishment of team structure and roles, hiring and on-boarding Business Analysts and ensuring adequate resource and talent allocation.
- Manage employee/team performance by setting objectives and performance metrics and standards and conducting performance reviews
- Establish standards for Business Analysis, including methodologies, metrics, requirements and tools When acting as a key member of the squad
- Participate in discovery sessions with customers and stakeholders
- Analyze solutions and data for product development and continuous improvement
- Work with product owner to define the functional architecture of the product and evolutions
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to cultivate high-quality backlog items acceptable for sprint
- Clarify and communicate the specifications from the Product owner to development teams
- Review test cases with development and testing team
- Investigate reported problems to uncover root cause
- Operate under minimal supervision
- Effectively manage multiple priorities
- Ensure that risks and issues are escalated to your management Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
• 5+ years of overall experience performing business analysis professional software engineering
• At least 2+ years as the business analyst in Agile teams delivering web / mobile business solutions
• Expert written and verbal business communication skills
• Creative problem solver with "Get it done" attitude
• Able to use design thinking skills and diagrams to visually gather and represent requirements
• Experience with complex technical integrations required (APIs, web services, etc.)
• Perseverance in overcoming roadblocks and getting questions answered
• Good knowledge of Internet banking and Digital mobile Apps and usage of analytics
• Good knowledge of Portfolio Management, Advisory
• Strong knowledge of Cybersecurity
• JIRA and Confluence knowledge is required
• Design Thinking Certification / Skills are a plus
• Certified product owner certification is a plus
• Knowledge of SOA, SaaS and/or PaaS
• Banking knowledge related to Wealth Management / Private banking is a plus