An international Investment Bank is seeking for an Business Analyst to analyzie the requirements, writing specifications, maintaining and building the payment system of the bank..
- Executing Business Analysis best practices and Engagement of Stakeholders across Front-to-Back functions.
- Responsible for all analysis of functional requirements arising from the requirements of business stakeholders, business users and technology.
- Managing the requirements and provide design options for the solutions available and guide the team.
- Evaluation of alternative IT solutions and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Provide domain expertise to help define a viable business solution, working with the key business sponsors.
- Extensive experience in feasibility studies and functional analysis of business requirements.
- Ensuring that the services delivered conforms with, and contributes to the development of the business strategy.
- In Process of defining any new functionality, future enhancements should be considered, so that there will be place holder for future enhancements.
- Assess the impacts on the project plans resulting from change requests, adhoc projects, or technology issues.
- Coordinating with various users groups and interface teams and getting them on board as interface services for various financial services.
- Managing stakeholders, risks, issues, quality, and project controls.
- Work closely with the technical implementation team in bridging the gap from translating functional to technical details
- Provide functional Guidance to the Team, working closely with developers/Tech Leads for assisting in resolution of queries
- At least 7 years relevant business analyst experience with banking IT systems (Payment systems and Core Banking applications)
- Good knowledge in Payment area like interaction with Clearing, payment file format ISO20022, SEPA and SWIFT. Hands-on experience with such data mapping and testing.
- Hands on experience on payment systems and exposure to Payments Hub, Clearing and Settlement, Automated clearing house programs and channels.
- Extensive knowledge on various kinds of payment products such as TT, RTGS, LVP, Payroll, Cheque, DD, Cashier Order, Mass & Bulk payments.
- Proficient in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional & System Integration testing of banking and financial applications
Company Reg No. :201131609D
EA Licence No. :11C4684
EA Reg No: R1980894