Business Analyst (Cards & Payments) - Group Operations and Technology
- Act as a SME for Cards & Payments, interact, solicit requirements and advise senior-level business users.
- Work closely with business users and project team members on project initiation, implementation and post-implementation support.
- Lead requirement analysis, design functional specifications and get agreement from various stakeholders on the solution and design while complying with existing standards, guidelines, and processes.
- Propose alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes.
- Verify that the user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases.
- Collaborate with IT teams to resolve issues. Work with Solution Architects, Systems Analysts, and Developers to produce high quality deliverables.
- Extensive professional business analyst work experience in a Card Payments Business Analyst role.
- Demonstrable card payment processing and clearing knowledge, acquiring & issuing business knowledge.
- Proven track record of success leading multiple projects and change management initiatives in a fast-paced and complex environment including liaising with external third parties as necessary.
- Ability the ability to breakdown and convey complex information to diverse audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Familiarity with local & regional cards & digital payments regulations.
- Curiosity in emerging technologies, well-versed in cards & digital payments industry developments.
- Solution-focused approach and the ability to make objective decisions and recommendations.
- Proficient at building relationships at all levels and influencing a range of senior stakeholders confidently, challenging decision making to help drive continuous innovative improvements.
- Experience in driving digital initiatives with business and operations will be an advantage.
- Ability to work in different software development methodologies, e.g. Agile and Waterfall projects