Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a trade finance project.
Project scope: support the trade finance system deployment, maintenance, development, testing, enhancement and implementation.
- Coordinate and implement new projects of Trade Finance (Front and Back office)
- Produce business requirements documentation, product specification and other various type of documents
- Work on local system enhancements
- Produce technical/functional specification for local enhancements
- Conduct system testing and support on UAT
- Investigate, locate and fix problems reported
- Project coordination experience required (coordination follow-up of tasks handled by external teams, testing acceptance of deliveries)
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Business, Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- 5+ years of work experience in project management, business analysis within the banking sector
- Well-versed knowledge in trade finance operations, prior experience working in banking IT environment is necessary
- Prior experience in complex projects is a plus
- Knowledge in Oracle SQL, CDCS certification holder, knowledge of Agile concepts are all advantageous
- Well-versed knowledge in Accounting, Payment and Risk booking is preferable
- Basic development and debugging skills in Angular / Java / J2EE a plus
- Comfortable working across levels of seniority
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong sense of strategic analysis
Interested candidates please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.