Business Analyst - Retail CDD System
- Permanent, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 03 Oct 18
This role supports the PM in a system change project on a retail CDD system that is based out of Singapore. The incumbent will need to travel intensively to Taiwan and Shanghai to meet up with stakeholders. At such, fluent Mandarin conversational skills and chinese translation skills is a mandate.
Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
The Role Responsibilities
- Support the PM in the planning and conducting of the feasibility study
- Help conduct workshops including drafting meeting material, data gathering and summary minutes and reports
- Translate project documents between English and Chinese Mandarin
- Translate in real-time English and Chinese Mandarin during management and stakeholder meetings with Country and Group executives
Our Ideal Candidate
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese Mandarin is a must
- Frequent travel and being based out of Taipei and Shanghai required (2-3 weeks/ month)
- Experience with business analysis on process and system change and transformation
- Experience with Retail Banking and Retail Products, Client Due Diligence and Client Onboarding or Relevant projects
- Experience with professional translation in business language and terms between English and Chinese Mandarin
- Good team worker and good stakeholder management
Initial 6 month contract with possibility of further 12 month extension of project work post conclusion of the feasibility study.