Business Analyst - Project/Programme Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for end to end functional requirements gathering from sourcing to consumption of data from various source systems related to FCC/AML domain
- Analyse data available from source to determine gaps and sourcing needs, as well as transformations required to address the regulatory consumption needs
- Analyse, create, and maintain data models, data mappings and interface specifications
- Review test cases and results to ensure appropriate coverage
- identifying project risks and issues early, plan mitigation steps and communicate these to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Ensuring complete documentation for change are tabled appropriately
- Documentation of data issues and subsequent follow up till resolution
Good to Have
- 8+ years of business and data analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with accuracy
- Knowledge and experience of various financial products (Cash & Payments, Trade Finance, Financial Markets, Credit Cards, Loans & Mortgages)
- Attention to detail, good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge and experience of SQL, as well as big data technologies such as Hadoop
- Prior work experience in financial services industry
- Good knowledge of data warehousing and BI domain
- High degree of responsibility
- Self-motivated and requiring minimal supervision
- Structured and disciplined
- Good written and communication skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.