Our client, an established Life Insurance company, is seeking suitable candidates for the role of Business Analyst for their regional office. You will work closely with the stakeholders within their Insurance Operations teams across Asia as well as their IT team to support new system development and enhancement.
- Gather requirements from business units for process analysis. Assess and design business process flows which improved business procedures and practices.
- Act as a liaison between users and IT to help finalize the business requirements and rules for system enhancement and for new system implementation.
- Prepares requirements document and facilitates walkthrough sessions with users as well as reviews and sign off functional specification.
- Prepares test approach, test scenario and test data preparation.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) planning and execution. Analyze and monitor UAT and ensure defects resolution within timeline.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Min 7 years Business Analyst experience within Insurance Operations, and has strong proficiency with one or more of these domains; Underwriting, Claims, New Business and/or Policy Servicing
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Involvement/experience in system migration or new system development experience is a plus
Interested candidates, please send your recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org