Our client is a renowned Asset Manager with strong footprints in Asia. They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with strong exposure in the financial markets domain. Candidates should come with at least 5 to 8 years in a similar capacity, with strong understanding of the various financial instruments such as derivatives, equities, fixed income, etc.
- Work with local and global teams in driving and leading business requirements gathering
- Perform the role of Scrum Master for the agile team when required
- Accountable for ensuring user stories are delivered and committed objectives are met
- Responsible for contributing to agile planning
- Provide support to the System team for System Demo
- Support the development of the wider Global Technology organisation through key involvement in other non-core activities
- Recognized Degree with at least 5 years of recent experience as a Business Analyst in a similar domain
- Strong working knowledge of financial instruments such as derivatives, equities, fixed income, swaps
- Prior exposure to Investment front office processes will be ideal
- Ability to take the lead to drive BRD workshops with the respective business stakeholders
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Data analytics and visualization experience will be advantageous
- Working knowledge of systems such as BlackRock Aladdin, MarkIT EDM, Eagle PACE and Market Data Vendors like Refinitiv, Bloomberg, Factset, etc.
Interested candidates please send in your updated CV to LiliT@charterhouse.com.sg. Additional information will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
EA Personnel: Teo Li Li (Zhang Li Li)
EA Reg. No.: R1110631