• Permanent role• Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading commodities and energy trading firm. They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst for finance systems within the Trading domain. Job Description
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for :
The Successful Applicant
- Working closely with the Finance Team who are responsible for invoicing, financial reporting and tax while creating an interface between IT & business.
- Providing operational support by investigating and troubleshooting process and system issues while managing a backlog of IT small change to existing Finance processes and systems
- Performing analysis to identify system change requirements while working with other members of the IT team to estimate changes
- Running UAT and training while creating user documentation
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science / Accounting or related field. You will have at least 7 years experience in a similar role as a Business Analyst supporting finance teams in preferably trading environment.
You will have experience in SUN or SAP or ETRM system. You will have hands on experience on one or more technical tools such as SQL , PowerBI, etc What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package