Business Analyst - Data Analytics
Job Title: Business Analyst - Data Analytics Experience: 6 to 8 years Work Location: Singapore Responsibilities
- Seasoned Business Analyst with end to end experience in business analysis development lifecycle and working within Business, Change Management or IT teams
- Own and create ‘Business & Functional Specification Documentation' and be a single point of contact for projects or initiatives allocated to
- End to end support across all SDLC stages - development/test/production coordination on all stages.
- Working in Agile delivery model and being a part of an Agile squad team will be an added advantage
- Works closely with Project Manager to manage project scope and report on progress
Qualifications & Relevant Experience
- Deep domain understanding of wholesale banking (WB) covering Payments, Trade Finance, Cash Management with 5+ years of hands of experience
- Very good Business Analyst & Consulting skills with experience in Banking, Consulting and IT product firms
- MBA or Degree in Computer Science / Business Administration or equivalent
- 8+ years of overall experience with a focus in Banking domain consulting
- Minimum of 2 years of data analytics experience in wholesale banking domains
About Cognizant :
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.