Business Analyst - BCBS 239 - 6 months contract
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 29 Aug 17
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
This opportunity is within the CDO Function. This role plays a pivotal role in enabling the Bank’s compliance with the various regulatory & compliance requirements. The team has been involved with a number of key programs like BCBS239, FATCA, IFRS, Financial Crime to ensure the adoption of the data quality management framework.
You will provide business analysis support for the implementation of data quality controls and documentation in Risk & Finance processes, including alignment of DQ controls in the Operational Risk Framework. This is a 6 months’ contract with high chances of extension. The Office will be located at Changi Business Park.
- Conduct business analysis to identify the data quality controls required to be implemented across Risk & Finance processes in scope for BCBS239 compliance.
- Track the implementation plan for delivery of controls & documentation in coordination with Risk Verticals.
- Liaise with the relevant process owners to define the Operational Risk Framework (ORF) alignment activities & plans for embedding of the Data Quality controls in ORF.
- Manage the implementation plan for ORF alignment, including reporting to the Governance Committees & BCBS239 Data Programme.
- Engage with key stakeholders, groups, and committees to support approval and implementation.
- 5 years + experience in the Banking / Financial Services industry
- Business Analysis experience in Risk Processes (credit, liquidity, retail)
- Deep working knowledge of one or more regulatory requirements like BCBS239, Basel II, Basel III ,FATCA, IFRS , Financial crime impacting global financial institutions .
- Understanding of key Data warehousing and Data architecture concepts