Business Analyst – Cash Management Senior
- Competitive remuneration package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets. Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems, Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects. This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Core Banking IT department in charge of the development and maintenance of the International Core Banking System of Credit Agricole CIB. This information system is deployed in 25 business units all around the world. The system has multiple modules to manage reference data, commercial back office functions (payments, remittances, loans, deposits, guarantees, letters of credit …), accounting, management control and credit risk monitoring. The system caters to local regulatory reporting needs and head office reporting, based on a data warehouse.
The candidate will be in charge of analyzing the requirements, writing specifications, maintaining and building the payment system of the bank. The role will focus primarily on the build and delivery required evolutions of the in-house solution in line with several projects with a high value budget.
- Executing Business Analysis best practices and Engagement of Stakeholders across Front-toBack functions.
- Responsible for all analysis of functional requirements arising from the requirements of business stakeholders, business users and technology.
- Managing the requirements and provide design options for the solutions available and guide the team.
- Evaluation of alternative IT solutions and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Provide domain expertise to help define a viable business solution, working with the key business sponsors
- Extensive experience in feasibility studies and functional analysis of business requirements.
- Ensuring that the services delivered conforms with, and contributes to the development of the business strategy
- In Process of defining any new functionality, future enhancements should be considered, so that there will be place holder for future enhancements
- Assess the impacts on the project plans resulting from change requests, adhoc projects, or technology issues
- Coordinating with various users groups and interface teams and getting them on board as interface services for various financial services
- Managing stakeholders, risks, issues, quality, and project controls
- Work closely with the technical implementation team in bridging the gap from translating functional to technical details
- Provide functional Guidance to the Team, working closely with developers/Tech Leads for assisting in resolution of queries
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 7 years relevant business analyst experience with banking IT systems (Payment systems and Core Banking applications)
- Good knowledge in Payment area like interaction with Clearing, payment file format ISO20022, SEPA and SWIFT. Hands-on experience with such data mapping and testing.
- Hands on experience on payment systems and exposure to Payments Hub, Clearing and Settlement, Automated clearing house programs and channels.
- Extensive knowledge on various kinds of payment products such as TT, RTGS, LVP, Payroll, Cheque, DD, Cashier Order, Mass & Bulk payments.
- Proficient in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional & System Integration testing of banking and financial applications
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- Work on complex systems and a challenging international work environment
- Knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- Highly analytic and detail oriented in approach with Excellent communication and presentation skills, with experience converting highly complex information into clear, concise documentation.
- Strong analytic skills
- Capable to effectively interact with technical team
- Strives to deliver the solution in the most effective and timely manner
- Proactive with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team spirit - Like explain and share knowledge
- Hands on and versatile
- As part of an integrated organization across 3 main sites (Paris, SQY, Singapore), be able to forge close relationships with program director, others team leads, architecture functions and quality assurance teams. It could be a limited travel aspect for this role.