Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Business Analyst plays the role of functional support who has key responsibility in providing business knowledge to perform impact analysis and propose functional solution to achieve the business needs in an effective and cost-efficient manner Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- To support existing application and BAU related matter
- To involve and responsible for functional deliverables, such as user requirement gathering, user requirement document preparation and test plan preparation, conduct QA testing of new implementation prior releasing to user for UAT.
- To coordinate business requirement scoping with business user and to ensure the quality business requirement document is delivered.
- To analyze and review functional specification prepared by the technical team to ensure that the design meets the user requirement with quality and efficiencies
- To follow up the sign off with business user, such as UR approval, UAT sign off from business user.
- To bridge business users and IT team during all phases of SDLC
- To support pre and post-production deployment and verification
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Insurance Studies, Information Technology or Computer Science
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience as BA. Have experience in Group/Life Insurance Industry is a plus
- Professional qualification in Life Insurance i.e Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII), Life Office Management Association (LOMA) will be a value-added advantage
- Possess hands-on technologies skills, such as MS SQL, Excel, File transfer with encryption, understand IT security and data protection requirement
- Requires in-depth experience, best practices and skills in own discipline
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proactive, able to multi-tasks effectively and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage to change priorities
- Possess analytical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Articulate and proficient in written and spoken English
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.