About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Work closely with Product Owners (PO) to deliver functional capabilities for Credit Transformation products to support and manage the credit assessment process
- Support the PO in drafting and refining user stories, including detailed acceptance criteria
- Consult with the product owners and SMEs to prioritise and shape the product backlog, using Agile best practices for prioritisation around business value
- Excellent documentation skills, ability to convey complex information with objectivity and brevity
- Participate in and facilitate relevant scrum ceremonies such as backlog refinement, sprint planning, review, and retrospective sessions
- Support development and testing activities
- Assist in implementation / rollout including UAT, user trainings, UVT and post go live support.
- Proactively support Agile practices and foster a culture of continuous service improvement
- Drive continuous improvements on processes and user experience using a data driven, structured approach
- 6+ years of work experience in digital banking / technology
- Knowledge and experience in credit processes and policies is preferred.
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, prioritizing backlog, etc. is essential.
- Experience in managing project documentation such as user stories and test scenarios using collaboration tools
- Good strategic thinking in identifying solutions and selecting the best combination of practices
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team, including taking initiative, providing regular updates on your work, seeking and providing support as required
- Strong problem-solving and planning abilities, high improvement focus, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to perform under a high pressure and dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.