We are looking for an intermediate Business Analyst who is having good experience in requirements gathering and validating the requirements within an investment banking domain.
To be part of the team (T&O) which is to enable and empower the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. To manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office users to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Leverage the subject matter experts across technology and business in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective “bridge” between users and technology.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.