Looking for business analyst with CLDM experience
This role works within the Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM) business unit to support delivery of quality service to our clients and achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end client lifecycle; including coverage of AML, KYC, Tax, OTC reform and FM regulations.
Activities include understanding the requirements, validating the business case in collaboration with CLDM management, assessing impact on CLDM universe (people, process, system), then delivering the initiatives after due approval and prioritization.
The Business Analyst (BA) role drives and manages requirement development process through elicitation, analysis, specification, and verification of multiple levels of requirements (business, stakeholder, solution). The person is required to be able to clearly articulate and translate business requirements, agree on roles and responsibilities as well as scope with technology partners in delivering a change.
- Ensure requirements are specified in a manner suitable for the intended audiences – understandable and unambiguous
- Manage requirements from initiation to closure by working with business stakeholders, CLDM management, and technology delivery teams
- Lead discussion with the project team to identify actions and steps required to achieve business goals and needs
- Develop Business Requirement Document (BRD), establish traceability to business vision and objectives, act as primary SME for the project
- Perform Operational Risk Assessment and Business Impact Assessment if required as part of the project deliverable
- Plan, review, and/or deliver training, process updates or communications
- Review FSDs, User Acceptance Test (UAT) test cases; coordinate User Verification Test (UVT), Dress Rehearsal (DR) and Go-Live activities
- Obtain stakeholder buy-in and sign-off on business requirements
- Create sustainable business value through solution proposed and implemented by proactively suggesting process/system improvements
- Adhere to change management standards & procedures, including documenting and capturing all artefacts required by project governance
- Atleast 7 years of experience with exposure to global/multi country project implementations
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Sound understanding in one or more Client Lifecycle areas (AML, KYC, Tax, Static Data, FM Onboarding, Regulatory Changes, etc.)
- Knowledge of end-to-end change management
- Experience working across delivery lifecycle
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under ambiguous business environments to provide clarity and facilitate discussions to reach consensus/business decisions
- Business Analysis certification (preferred)
If you are keen to find out more, please share your profile to email@example.com