About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Analyse, scope and work to deliver the requirements as set out by the programme management towards BCBS239 compliance
- Perform documentation deliverables for inventories (report / EUC / manual processes), priority reports, risk measures and data elements including lineage, report specifications for BAU and crisis reports; ensuring high quality of documentation in a level of detail
- Ensure project deliveries are aligned to Group BCBS239 programme templates, various frameworks of Data, Technology, Risk Aggregation & Reporting
- Collaborate with other risk types, finance, data governance and technology functions as necessary to ensure the programme deliverables are aligned
- Establish and implement data quality framework for risk functions
- Submit DQ metrics to country DGC and drive DQ issues wherever applicable
- Support country OR to implement BCBS 239 controls and KCIs
- Track BCBS 239 infrastructure delivery for Risk functions
- Coordinate various activities relating to risk functions for the analysis and implementation of BCBS239 requirements
- Perform CTM responsibilities including service management tasks, risks, cost, vendor management etc.
- Experience in Risk & Finance Reporting
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Risk and Finance processes
- Experience in implementing Operational controls, and data quality assurance checks
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills to clearly articulate across the organisation hierarchy
- Organised, structured with a pragmatic multi tasking approach to deliver within demanding timelines
- Able to operate independently and also in cross-cultural cross-functional matrix teams
- Experience in project lifecycle stages is desired
- Experience in project governance
- Extensive knowledge of the operation of the bank's TP systems and flow
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .