About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Communicate with users globally to on requirement, issues and project progresses
- Support users globally as trading system SME
- Developing shell scripts and SQL to perform data extraction or reporting
- Provide testing and support during project development
- Collecting data from various sources and perform analysis
- Help with project planning and budgeting exercise under supervision
- Collaborating with project team, IT functions and vendors
- Coordinate with technical team to ensure delivery time and quality
- Providing support during project development & testing
- University graduate with degree in Computer Science or Finance related discipline
- Excellent communication skills, approachable and good at forming relationships with people of all levels within the business
- Knowledge in financial market and financial products is a advantage
- Experience of working on systems and process engineering projects within an Investment Banking or Asset Management environment is a advantage
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize own workload within a busy environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Knowledge on Sybase, Unix/Linux and JAVA is preferable
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.