- Not Specified
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright Singapore
- 09 Jan 18 2018-01-09
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments.
Company Description Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Job Responsibilities: Reporting to Manager for Business & Systems Analysis, Project and Portfolio management and Business Relationship Management.
- Shaping demands and creating value
- Understanding the business impact of different solutions, assessing and communicating the trade-offs between business needs, technology requirements, costs and risk
- Familiarizing with the overall process around incident and change management of ERP support shops
- Liaising with Business in the region to capture requirements and translating them into demands as per company’s Demand Management
- Understanding of typical Supply Chain processes and systems
- Conducting complete diagnosis of most business problems, factoring in a strong understanding of the business processes and anticipating implementation obstacles
- Clarifying vague, undefined business needs, helping business partners define and shaping their requirements. Proposing and determining how best to address them
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience as analyst
- BCA/MCA/Comp. Science (BE or B Tech), MBA is added Plus
- Has experience in SLDC. Familiar with ITIL processes.
- Exposure to non-ERP systems (SharePoint, .NET, JAVA) in an enterprise level business setting
- Exposed to technology part of information systems around managing hardware, networks and related technologies for the smooth functioning of warehouses
- Knowledge of ERP preferably SAP.
- Understanding of PMO activities
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply. EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737