- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 17 Dec 17
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine and specify new solutions required to support regulatory initiatives and assist in implementing them
– support the roll out of these new solutions
– perform user acceptance testing
– represent IT in facing off to the business to support future change and resolve issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Arc Calculation Services and Reporting Business Analytics team within Group Finance Technology Application Delivery, based in Singapore
Your experience and skills
– experience of operating in a Banking / Financial Services organization
– excellent reporting technical analysis skills and analytical experience with hands on experience of end user reporting requirements
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– strong leadership and communication skills
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– an excellent track record of delivery in a time constrained and challenging environment
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to manage different demands and priorities
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.