- Permanent, Full time
- RP International Resources Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: S11S2959
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Call all Senior Business Analysts specialized in AML or Risk Management or Corporate Banking, Transactional Banking or Consumer Banking or Finance
A global bank is looking at building a new Business Analyst team to support the new transformation change.
These candidates will have strong business acument and an understanding of the different technology systems.
Primary role & responsibilities:
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
- Lead solutioning effort and help develop compelling and innovative solutions while complying to regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with technology teams to resolve issues and produce high quality deliverables.
Ideally, these candidates should have
- more than 5 years of hands-on experience in the best practice and requirements management in a complex change environment
- Implemented a complete project lifecycle
- Prior experience in banking or financial services
- Good knowledge in real-time integration technologies
- Hands-on experience in process documentation, business analysis and consulting in banking or securities environment
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please send me your updated CV (in word format) and contact number to discuss further at email@example.com.
Should this not be relevant for you, please do let me know if any of your associates may be interested in this exciting position?
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.