Business Acquisition Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Job Purpose
The Role Responsibilities Implementation and oversight of the below individual responsibilities:
- Pro-actively acquire new business and new to bank customers for International Banking segment with specified service standards
- To participate in Priority Banking marketing and promotional activities for new to bank customer acquisition.
- To source and call on individual prospects
- To ensure all acquired New to Bank customers are adequately funded to meet the Priority & International Banking qualified status
- To organise and conduct sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organisations.
- To solicit referrals from other parts of SCB e.g. Other Relationship Managers. from SME, New Business etc.
- To maximize cross sell opportunities together with the Relationship Managers.
- To ensure adherence to account opening and sales process and stringent service standards are in compliant with local regulatory requirements.
- In consultation with the Business Head and Team Leader, draw up monthly plans for achieving/exceeding targets to meet new business and customer acquisition goals for the team.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
- To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
- NRI Market.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Agreed individual sales target
- Agreed service standards to customers
- Operation control and sales compliance
- Understands the core concepts, principles, processes or procedures of Wealth Management and Banking
- Experience (3+yrs) applying this in typical situations on the job
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.