The Brand Manager will lead the planning and execution for the Fintech business in the areas of Brand Development and Storytelling based on consumer insights. What You'll Be Doing (ie. Job Duties)
The must haves:
- Develop and drive consistent Brand Identity for the Fintech company
- Develop effective educational programs and compelling content to drive awareness, acquisitions, adoptions, retention, and performance of the Fintech service
- Monitor and analyze the competitive landscape using data driven insights to create experiments that drive innovation
- Partner effectively with cross-functional leadership including Marketing, Product, Engineering, UX, Business Development, PR, Finance, Legal, and HR.
- Develop Marketing Strategy: Within your focus areas, develop marketing strategies that bring together relevant context, key insights, clarity on objectives, and a path to results identifying and prioritizing impactful initiatives
- Lead Campaigns: Leverage insights to write inspiring briefs for marketing opportunities. Define go-to-market plan including channel mix. Where creative support doesn't exist, develop and execute content for relevant channels.
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing
- Experience managing and facilitating with outside creative agencies, partners, and vendors.
- Track record of building strong brands.
- Excellent communicator with ability to convey strategy, handle objections, and work collaboratively with a variety of teams.
- Ability to lead, inspire and nurture smart, creative talent.
For more information you can email Celestine Chia
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 524296
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/pyJWbq/brand-manager-sales-marketing-singapore-central-singapore-14551102 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544