Branch Service Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 22 Apr 18
Branch Service ManagerJob Description:
A multi-functional role, performing the purpose of a One-Stop Service Provider. To develop A seamless end-to-end customer experience without Hands-off at branches. Reports to Customer Service Manager (CSM).Together with CSM, supports the Branch Manager for the overall branch profitability, sales, operations and quality service.
Operations and Customer Service Management
- Assist the customer service manager in ensuring the smooth running of daily branch operations and meets all service delivery standards in achieving total customer satisfaction.
- Perform frontline counter transactions to meet customers' transactional needs, both cash and non-cash related.
- Process all types of Account Opening and Fixed Deposits transactions.
- Application of all e-services - both personal and corporate.
- Exercise vigilance when performing transactions and to highlight any unusual or suspicious transactions.
- Authorize transactions and account opening within delegated authority.
- Supervise counter and banking hall activity and ensure customers are promptly attended to and reduce customer waiting time.
- Respond to queries and assist to resolve service issues and complaints promptly and satisfactorily.
- Maintaining a high standard of operational control and are in full compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements and corporate guidelines
- Ensure an organized and concerted approach towards identifying and addressing customers banking needs
- Review branch reports and initiate appropriate follow-up actions on unusual or exceptional items.
- Assume the responsibilities of registered key / combination holder to fast cheque box, cabinet, safe, vault and branch premises. When appointed cash role, to undertake joint custody of vault cash and manage cash position within cash limits
- Assist CSM with manpower management, ensuring adequate staffing and optimizing deployment of staff.
- Project a professional business image through high standard of personal grooming.
- Create awareness on Bank's wide array of products and services and actively introduce suitable products to customers.
- Performance measured by growth in Deposits and Accounts Acquisition, Wealth referrals, Housing Loan and Business Banking Loans, PIBs and Cards Referrals.
- Provide efficient service in meeting customers' banking needs and working as a team in achieving individual and team revenue targets. Targets will be established based on Bank/Channels' target cascaded down to each BSM.
- A recognized tertiary education with at least 3 years' experience in service related positions, previous SQ experience preferred.
- Excellent people management and communication skills, able to engage customers from all levels.
- Highly motivated and driven, comfortable with sale targets