- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 14 Oct 17
Branch Sales & Service Manager*
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.This role provides the opportunity for individual to deliver a more rewarding, convenient and personal customer experience in the Branch.
He/She is responsible to achieve new business and customer acquisition goals within the Mass Market segment and manage relationship in accordance with the bank's customer service guidelines
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Understand the clients' needs, provide sound financial advice and explain respective banking proposition that fits their ongoing need in accordance with the bank's prescribed standards as well as industry regulatory requirements
* Actively manage customers' financial well-being according to their investment needs and objectives
* Work with individual customers to both deepening and widening existing business relationship
* Source and call on individual prospects
* Responsible for ensuring high quality and seamless customer service
* Work closely with Priority or/and Business Banking Team when required
* Compile required documents and conduct KYC/CDD
*Responsible for regular update of customer's portfolio
Qualifications and Skills
*Personal Wealth Management experience as a RM in other banks will be desirable
*Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
*Possesses good commercial awareness and business acumen.
*Energetic, highly motivated and possess a strong drive to succeed
*Fresh graduates may apply
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.