Branch KYC Compliance Manager - Retail/Commercial
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
An established Corporate Bank with a strong presence within in the region is currently looking for a Branch Compliance Manager in Singapore to grow with them. This will be a unique opportunity for you to establish your career with one of the top banks in the world. Reporting to the Head of Branch Operations. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$80,000 per annum.
You will be responsible for:
- Perform Know Your Customer (KYC) Customer due diligence checks for new client accounts and periodic reviews. Ensure documents are appropriate, and in accordance to the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) standard set by the bank
- Perform validation on transaction reviews and be able to identify any abnormal transactions during KYC review
- Ensure proper tracking and documentation of all KYCs conducted for customers and reviews are completed timely
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders for proper documentation
- Initiate Suspicious Transaction Report (STR) filing if any alerts triggered
- Organize regular AML training for business units to promote compliance awareness and updates on regulatory requirements
- Possess at least a Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in the AML/KYC/CDD related functions in Corporate Banking / Commercial Banking
- Good in-depth knowledge and understanding of current AML/CFT regulation and KYC procedures
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese language both in spoken and written form so as to communicate with North Asian counterparts
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.