Branch Banking Director
The incumbent will have the overall responsibility and accountability to optimize sales channel by maximizing growth in revenue and product penetration in different customer segmentation across the Retail Banking branch network in Citibank Singapore as well manage the sales and distribution of Citibank products in the operating environment that complies with local regulatory and legal requirements. Key Responsibilities: Sales & Business Management:
- Drive P&L growth by optimizing sales & distribution channel through the branch network as well as by controlling operational costs
- Devise competitive sales and performance strategies e.g. identify volume acquisition, cross-selling, and market penetration opportunities
- Work with the Product Team to set up common goals in developing sales proposition and process of multiple banking products in the channel
- Oversee and lead all development, implementation, and coordination of business plans including sales and service delivery in a fluid operating environment
- Formulate short and long term financial budget plan based on the economic implication and competitive landscape in the marketplace
- Deliver superior value propositions of targeted segment e.g. set Citigold as a clear leader in delivering Wealth Management services and solutions for the local affluent client segment
- Analyze and interpret business results critically and analytically
- Establish dynamic feedback mechanism to address and resolve business, client and people issues
People Management and Development:
- Ensure high compliance and controls aligned with local regulatory and regional standards
- Maintain good relationship with local regulators and keep up-to-date changes in regulatory or legal implementation
- Hold periodic review and risk assessment to ensure compliance to applicable procedures to sales and service delivery; make decision and initiate prompt action to correct compliance issues
- Ensure audit readiness and strong branch controls at all times to secure successful audit results
- Embed practice of prompt escalation of significant issues that pose a franchise risk e.g. operational losses, financial irregularities, internal fraud etc
- Manage the recruitment and development activities of District/Branch Managers
- Supervise District/Branch Managers, including compensation, orientation, performance appraisal, and promotion/salary action
- Identify talent and build leadership pipeline within the Sales & Distribution team: develop talents through investment in career discussion, training, mobility opportunities and succession planning
- Foster employee engagement through feedback gathering and effective communication
- Manage the business with right structure and right people placement to deliver results
- Delegate and empower effectively by communicating clear direction and common goal across the Branch network
- Drive customer segmentation activities to increase market penetration and customer satisfaction
- Formulate strategies on growing quality account and deepening relationship to build customer loyalty
- Develop value-adding sales proposition to engage end educate customer of Citibank's service and Wealth Management products
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Wealth Management, preferably with at least 6 years of Sales Management / Branch Management experience within Retail Banking
- Strong background and experience in Retail Banking sales, service and channel delivery and has ideally worked within Citibank to enable understanding of organizational structure, products and services
- Excellent written, verbal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent industry and market knowledge from the regulatory, legal and competitive perspectives
- Result oriented, with a passion for investment/financial markets.
- Strong people leadership skills in managing people and working with people
- Strong interpersonal skills, situational awareness and emotional intelligence in influencing people
- Bachelor's degree in Banking/Finance/Economics
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .